WELCOME BMW’S BIGGEST SPORTS ACTIVITY VEHICLE
The next big thing is here.
The all-new, first-ever BMW X7 stepped onto the scene late this fall and is ready to take its place at the head of the table. It will stand as the flagship SAV in BMW’s lineup, as the largest and most well-equipped model.
We at East Bay BMW are, of course, excited for the new model to arrive.
The 2019 BMW X7 release date is expected for March or April of 2019–which is at the same time incredibly close and unbearably far away.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BMW X7
- Taller, longer, and wider than the BMW X5
- Standard V6 engine power and xDrive all-wheel drive
- Available V8 engine power
- Tons of standard technology features and connectivity
- New BMW dual-screen infotainment setup
- New control cluster design right on the center console
- Two trim levels: X7 xDrive40i and X7 xDrive50i
- Starting prices hovering around $74,000
- xDrive50i prices expected around $93,000
We’ll dive deeper into the details of the upcoming all-new 2019 BMW X7 as we get closer to the release date.
If you don’t need to know more–or you’ve been hungrily hunting down all of the information and specs you can find for the all-new 2019 BMW X7, you can place your pre-order today with the team at East Bay BMW.
We’re accepting pre-orders now for an expected release/arrival date of Spring 2019. If you need help deciding which model is right for you, or you’d like to custom-build something specific, let us know.
And from all of us at East Bay BMW–have a Happy New Year!