Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade-In Car Online
How much value does your trade-in car hold? East Bay BMW makes it easier than ever to find out! Using our online trade-in value calculator you can get an instant estimate of your current car’s worth, helping to determine your budget as you shop for a new BMW with us in the Bay Area.
How to Trade-In My Car
First time trading in a car? We think you’ll find the process to be simple and straightforward! After you calculate the value of your trade-in car, get started by taking a moment to review our inventory and narrow down the new, used, or certified pre-owned vehicle you’d like to get into next. Here are a few things to keep in mind about the trade-in process:
- Your trade-in car might not cover the full amount of your new purchase; start a conversation with our friendly finance team if you’d like to learn about your options to help cover the remaining balance.
- Does your trade-in car have a remaining loan balance? Ask a member of our finance center to tell you more about how the trade-in process works in this situation so you can make an informed decision to move forward or wait until the loan is fully paid.
- What do you do when you’re ready to make the trade? Our dealership is just a short drive from San Francisco and San Jose; bring your trade-in car to us when you’re ready, along with the keys, registration, title, and loan payoff documents. We’ll inspect your vehicle and give a finalized trade-in car offer!
Why Trade-In Your Car With a Dealership?
You could sell your vehicle in a private sale in Dublin, but it’s easier and more straightforward to trade-in at a dealership. When you do, you can have full confidence in the sale and rest assured that the title transfer will be completed. Once you have your trade-in value, it’s easy to add it to your down payment amount or apply it to your total purchase price for your next vehicle.
We Will Buy Your Car for Top Market Dollar in the Bay Area!
Selling or trading in your car is easier at East Bay BMW—it’s as simple as that! We’re proud of our reputation for offering top market dollar for vehicles in the Bay Area. No matter the make, model, or condition, we are excited to buy your car.
What’s the East Bay Difference?
When you work with East Bay BMW to sell or trade a car, you’re treated to a higher caliber of customer care. We have a dedicated Purchasing Team who will work with you at every step of the way! Our Purchasing Agents are certified and extensively trained in vehicle appraisals, so you can expect them to complete the process in 30 minutes or less. Here’s a quick look at what to expect when you visit us to sell or trade your vehicle:
- Your dedicated Purchasing Agent will collect your information, including car title or payoff info, valid and current registration, state-issued ID for all titleholders, and all keys and remotes for the vehicle (Note: all titleholders must be present at the time of the trade-in).
- A thorough 30-minute appraisal will be conducted, reviewing your car’s exterior, mileage, overall condition, customizations, and interior. We will also take your car on a one-mile test drive to assess the engine, transmission, and drivetrain.
- The CarFax® report is reviewed and research is conducted using our data resources.
- We provide you with our best offer!
The appraisal process is always transparent at East Bay BMW, as we believe you should have a complete understanding of how the official offer for your car is arrived at. Should you choose to accept the offer, you can apply it directly to your next purchase or receive it in cash.
Make a Same-Day Car Trade at East Bay BMW Today!
We’re ready to buy your car at East Bay BMW! Visit us in Pleasanton to make it happen today, and upgrade your daily travels with a luxurious BMW vehicle. If you have any additional questions about the trade-in process please contact us online or call us up at 844-361-5467. We look forward to working with you!