SELL US YOUR CAR
Meet our purchasing team.
All Purchasing Team members are certified and go through an extensive training program. East Bay BMW has placed a dedicated Purchasing Team to better serve you.
KBB Inspection Specialist
IT’S PLAIN AND SIMPLE…
Sell us your car and get paid more at East Bay BMW.
Any make, any model!
Offer in under 30 minutes with no obligation to buy!
How we determine your car’s value.
Hendrick Appraised Value:
- Our offer is based on comparable vehicles using today’s’ market conditions
- Current supply and demand of your vehicle year, make, model and option packages
- Mileage and overall condition of your vehicles exterior and interior
- Customizations such as aftermarket parts or accessories installed on your vehicle
- Any issues that may cause title branding such as theft, frame, salvage or flood damage
- We also look at nationwide wholesale auction results and sales history
The appraisal process
What You Can Expect From Us. Our Purchasing Team will take your vehicle through an extensive appraisal process that examples the following:
- Exterior of the vehicle
- Interior of the vehicle
- Drive your vehicle for a short 1 mile test drive to test your engine, transmission and 4×4 systems
- Review the CARFAX® report for a better understanding of your vehicle history
- This process allows for a more accurate valuation of your vehicle in less than 30 minutes
- Our Purchasing Team will then conduct research based on our available data resources to provide you with an offer to buy your vehicle
- Our offer to purchase is valid for three (3) days and comes with a complimentary CARFAX® vehicle history report
What do I need to do to sell my car?
- Your car’s title or payoff information
- Valid and current registration
- Your ID
- All keys and remotes