Hendrick Certified Warranty
THE HENDRICK CERTIFIED LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY
Begins on January 1st of the vehicle model year. This warranty shall end 10 years from the Effective Date or when 100,000 miles are registered, whichever occurs first.
All internally lubricated parts, including pistons, pinks and rings, connecting rods and bearings, crankshaft and main bearings, camshaft, followers and cam bearings, push rods, valves, springs, guides, seats and lifters, rocker arms, shafts and bushings, timing gear, chain or belt, tensioners and retainers, eccentric shaft and oil pump.
Engine head(s) and engine block if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. Also covered are the following; water pump, thermostat, oil pan, oil sending unit, intake and exhaust manifolds, engine mounts and cushions, engine torque strut, timing cover, valve cover(s), harmonic balancer, flywheel (flexplate) and flywheel ring gear, vacuum pump, dipstick and tube, all pulleys/tensioners, all internally lubricated parts of the turbocharger/supercharger, including wastegate vanes, shafts and bearings, seats and gaskets. The turbocahrger/supercharger housing is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. Rotary Engines; rotor chamber, main shaft bearing, rotor, and all internally lubricated parts, seals and gaskets.
(Automatic or Manual) Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter, all internally lubricated parts contained within the cases, filler tube and dipstick, vacuum modulator, transmission mounts, transmission cooler lines, seals and gaskets.
Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, all internally lubricated parts of the foregoing, axle shafts, constant velocity joints, universal joints, drive shafts, locking hubs, hub bearings, locking rings, supports, retainers and bearings, seals and gaskets.
- Repair Requirements: Please return to your Hendrick selling dealership or an affiliate for covered repairs.
- You are always covered: Even when you’re traveling and a repair cannot be made by your Hendrick selling dealership or their affiliate, you will be directed to an authorized repair facility for your covered repairs.
- Deductible: A $50 per repair deductible will apply.
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must receive all scheduled maintenance services recommended by the Manufacturer’s Owners Manual and you must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
Your Plan Also Includes:
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
24-hours a day 7 days a Week Round-The-Clock Assistance. Roadside Assistance benefits pay up to $100 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Gasoline Delivery:
We will arrange for delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline (up to two gallons). You will be responsible for actual cost of gasoline when they are delivered.
- Flat Tire Change:
Service is provided to remove the flat tire and replace it with your spare tire.
- Battery Jump Start:
A jump start is applied in attempt to start the covered vehicle.
When required as a result of mechanical failure, the covered vehicle will be towed back to the selling dealership if within 50 miles, otherwise to a licensed repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.