2022 BMW 3 Series Interior
The new 2022 BMW 3 Series is here, and ready to hit the Pleasanton roads. It has the latest tech, safety, and convenience features standard, and includes a sleek and modern exterior. However, the highlight is the BMW 3 Series interior, as it is spacious, luxurious, and filled with all the modern amenities you’ve come to expect from the “Ultimate Driving Machine.” Learn more about the new BMW 3 Series interior with the experts at East Bay BMW. For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
BMW 3 Series Interior: Features
Here are a few things you can expect when you step into the BMW 330i:
- SensaTec Upholstery in your choice of Canberra Beige or Black
- Anthracite Headliner
- Fine Wood trim with Ash Grey-Brown high gloss
Technology and Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Intelligent Personal Assistant voice control
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch instrument cluster
- 8.8-inch central information display with iDrive 7.0
Comfort and Convenience
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Automatic 3-zone Climate Control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation
Available Options and Upgrades
There are various options and upgrades available for the BMW 3 Series interior. Let’s check out some of the options available on the 330i:
- Convenience Package – Provides San Jose drivers with extra lumbar support and keyless entry.
- Premium Package – This provides the comfort of heated front seats or heated front and rear seats. You’ll also get a heated steering wheel and heads-up display.
- Executive Package – Provides Gesture Control for climate control and infotainment.
You can also receive BMW 3 Series interior lighting for just $250 extra. This provides an extra bit of ambiance on your drives around Pleasanton. You can also opt for a premium Harmon/Kardon sound system and wireless charging as well.
Features Available on Higher Trim Levels
The only difference between the 330i and 330e is the powertrain. However, when you upgrade to the M340i, you receive even more BMW 3 Series interior options:
- Aluminum Tetragon trim
- SensaTec Dashboard
- M footrest and M door-sill finishers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch central information display
- 14-way power front sport seats
BMW 3 Series Dimensions
The BMW 3 Series dimensions are some of the most spacious in its class. Therefore, you’ll have even more room for both your passengers and cargo for your trips around Pleasanton! Let’s check out the dimensions below:
- Headroom: 38.7 inches in the front
- Legroom: 42.0 inches (1st) / 35.2 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 56.0 inches (1st) / 54.6 inches (2nd)
- Cargo Capacity: 13 cubic feet
Learn More About the BMW 3 Series Interior With East Bay BMW!
Now that you know more about the BMW 3 Series dimensions and interior, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at East Bay BMW! Browse our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process. Be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials to save near Dublin!
More From East Bay BMW
If you’re looking for some BMW X3 accessories to add to your new Sports Activity Vehicle®, you’ll have quite a few to choose from around San Francisco! There is a BMW X3 bike rack and roof rack, which is great for hauling your adventure gear and your bike around the Bay Area. Turn to East Bay BMW…
The new BMW 7 Series is one incredibly attractive sedan. The sleek, stylish looks of this car would easily enhance the appearance of any San Francisco driveway. But just wait until you see the beautiful BMW 7 Series interior. The beautiful, spacious inside of the new 7 Series is every bit as impressive as the outside….
The new 2022 BMW 3 Series is here, and ready to hit the Pleasanton roads. It has the latest tech, safety, and convenience features standard, and includes a sleek and modern exterior. However, the highlight is the BMW 3 Series interior, as it is spacious, luxurious, and filled with all the modern amenities you’ve come…